|Forget Your User Name or Password?|
If you have forgotten your user name and/or password, use the Password Request feature to resend your user information to your email address.
BuildWithPulte.com User Guide
The BWP User Guide provides step-by-step instructions, with accompanying screen shots, that demonstrate how to perform the following tasks on BuildWithPulte.com:
- Retrieve Documents from PulteGroup
- PO Quick Print
- Bid Sheets
- View Construction Schedules
- Find Pulte Purchasing Managers
- Post Documents to PulteGroup
- Frequently Asked Questions
Access and Download the BWP User Guide:
- Click the "Help" link in the top right of the BWP pages.
- The BWP Knowledgebase opens in a new window.
- Click the "User Guide" folder.
- Click the "User Guide - Trade Partner" link or the "User Guide - Internal" link, depending on whether or not you are a trade partner/subcontractor or a Pulte employee.
Frequently Asked Questions
What software is recommend or required in order to use BuildWithPulte.com?
How long does it take to receive my user name and password?
It can take several days to process the registration form. If it has been over a week, please contact the local PulteGroup office that recommended you register with BuildWithPulte.
What do I do if I forget my password and/or user name?
If you entered a valid email address on your Registration form, perform the following steps:
- Click one of the "login" links on the BuildwithPulte.com home page to access the login page.
- Click one of the "click here" links (under the "Password" field and in the "Login Problems?" section).
- Enter your email address and click the “Submit Request” button.
What if my password and/or user name do not work?
User names and passwords are alphanumeric and case-sensitive, so be sure you are entering them both correctly (sometimes lowercase ‘l’ looks like the number ‘1’, etc.) It is a good idea to copy and paste both items from the registration confirmation email to the fields on the login page.
- User names consist of first name initial, last name (up to six letters) and one number: (Bob Johnson = bjohnso2, Kathy Smith = ksmith1).
- Make sure the “Caps Lock” button is not enabled. The user name and password are always in lower case letters.
- Make sure you are not confusing the number "1" with the alpha character "l".
- If you need to verify you are using the correct user name and password, click the "Login" link and then click the "Forgot password" link. Enter the email address you registered with, and your user name and password will be sent to that email address. Save this email for future reference.
How come I cannot open, view or read my Purchase Orders?
To open, view and read Purchase Orders, you need to have Adobe Acrobat 5.0 or better installed on your computer. You can download this free software at: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.
If you have trouble installing this software, use the support links provided on the Adobe web site.
How do I print and save documents that are posted to me (in Word, Excel, Adobe, etc.)?
Use the toolbar menu options that are displayed with the document to save and print. Both are located under the “File” menu option.
How come I do not have a “View Construction Schedules” link on My BuildWithPulte.com page?
If you do not have the "View Construction Schedules" link, contact your local office to make sure they are using this feature.
If you have the link, but cannot see any tasks in your list, contact your local office to make sure they have tasks assigned to you.
How come I cannot see some of the buttons and/or text in the smaller windows?
This problem is caused by either your browser settings or your computer display settings. To fix this problem verify both of these settings.
Verify Browser View Settings:
- On the Internet Explorer Browser tool bar, click “View” and then highlight “Text Size”.
- Make sure your text size is set at “Medium”. If it is not, select it now.
Verify Your Computer Display Settings:
- Open your display settings (click the “Start” button in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen, click “Settings”, click “Control Panel” and double click on the “Display” icon.)
- Click the “Settings” tab in the Display Properties box.
- Click the “Advanced” button.
- Find the “Font Size” field. Make sure your fonts size is set at “Small Fonts”. If it is not, select it now.
- Click the “OK” button.
- Click the “Yes” button to confirm.
- Click “Yes” again to continue.
- Click “Yes” to restart your computer (the changes will not take affect until you restart).